Post Doc - Advanced Fluorescence Imaging for ToxicopathologyGermany / (Baden-Württemberg) / Biberach
JOB ID: 1914021
JOB LEVEL: Experienced
FUNCTIONAL AREA: Research & Development
We are seeking a highly motivated postdoc to investigate adverse effects of drugs on organs and cell culture using advanced fluorescence imaging technologies.
Individuals with experience particularly in (lattice) light-sheet microscopy and/or expansion microscopy are highly encouraged to apply.
The position is initially limited for 2 years.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of imaging technology for the acquisition and analysis of nano to mesoscopic 3D images.
- You are accountable for the conception and implementation of research projects to investigate mechanisms of drug toxicity using imaging technology.
- In addition, the presentation of the research results to internal and external parties as well as the answering of inquiries and requests belong to your daily tasks.
- You also prepare manuscripts for the publication of research results in scientific journals.
- PhD, DVM, MD or equivalent degree in relevant areas
- Profound expertise in light-sheet microscopy, expansion microscopy, multiplex IHC and ISH
- Experience in 3D image processing and analysis
- Experience with toxicopathology will be considered plus
- Track record of publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Good compatibility of work and private life
- Good development opportunities with in-house education and various training options
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
Who we areAt Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals.
As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We look forward to receiving your online application!
ContactFor further information please contact Recruiting Services:
Mr. Artur Reich, Tel: +49 (0) 7351 54 175904.
Not exactly the position you are looking for? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector and use the following reference number: 1914021