Fast-track Diagnostics develops and commercializes multiplex real time PCR (RT-PCR) assays to detect a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites. We have recently introduced a range of lyophilised tests. We are ISO 13485 certified with most tests having a CE certificate. Our kits are used in all size labs, in the public and private sectors. FTD has a global distributor network as well as some direct sales, particularly to research programmes. Quality, innovation and excellent customer support are our key objectives.
Fast track diagnostics is growing rapidly, including in its OEM business, and so requires to
strengthen its management team.
FTD is also growing rapidly in head count to keep up with increasing sales.
Currently, we are looking to recruit an
Application Specialist (M/F)
Reporting to the Head of Technical Support department, your major responsibilities will be:
- Deal with partner/customer technical enquiries;
- Assess the value of opportunities, make recommendations and administer the process of providing field application support to customers/partners;
- Set up and run customer /partner demos and workshops;
- Assist with and/or facilitate customer/partner RT-PCR laboratory installations;
- Assist customers/partners in the programming and operation of their PCR platforms to integrate our products, and assist them in the analysis of results;
- Set up and administer a record system to report on customer/partner contacts, demos, incidents, satisfaction reports and other timely documentation as required;
- Develop and update training materials for customers/partners as required;
- Set up and maintain a database of product validation case studies and results and share with customers/partners;
- Identify Key Accounts where our products can be tested and validated for promotion and certification purposes.
- Qualified to Degree level in Microbiology or Science;
- Excellent fluency in English; knowledge of German and/ or French is an advantage;
- Knowledge in PCR is an asset;
- Good command in MS Office;
- High flexibility;
- Motivation to work in an international environment;
- enjoyment of travel and stay at customer/partner sites;
- High level of integrity and dependability with an understanding of working to timelines;
- Good interpersonal, team and communication skills; able to communicate with a range of people including laboratory technicians, laboratory heads, clinicians and distribution partners.