Technical Assistant (m/f, BTA, MTA) Full-time position (40h / week)
- Autonomously perform general cell and tissue culture operations
- Autonomously perform cell biology experiments for the evaluation of new drug candidates as well as screening against novel targets according to SOP
- Execution of the subsequent analysis such as (but not restricted to) HTRF, ELISA, quantitative RT-PCR, SDS-PAGE and Western Blot
- Computer-aided analysis, documentation and presentation of the results to the scientific management of the laboratory
- Support our staff scientists with routine and non-routine experiments of moderate to high complexity; maintenance of lab / equipment
- Completed BTA or MTA studies
- Solid proficiency in English
- At least 3 years of work experience as technical assistant in a biology laboratory. Strong knowledge in sterile cell/tissue culture (isolation of primary mammalian cells and culture of cell lines). Experience in common techniques (HTRF, ELISA, RT-PCR, SDS-PAGE and Western Blot) is highly desirable. Work experience in biotechnology industry would be a plus.
- Work independence and self-organisation skills are required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to integrate into a team-orientated workflow are essential.